More Information About our
The San Diego class is a two day session including face-to-face interaction with the instructor and a maximum of three other students. Also students will have their own computer workstation, with complete access to Dentrix, EagleSoft and SoftDent systems, as well as exposure to the Trojan database.
The Online course will teach the same relevant, up to date information in a self paced, independent format. At the end of the Online course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Both formats of instruction will provide you with the insight and background needed, along with the knowledge necessary to be a qualified Insurance Billing Specialist.
You will learn how to:
- Obtain Information from the Patient and Verify Coverage
- Complete the Claim Form including Documentation
- Electronically Send Narratives and Attachments
- Record the Information into a Tracking System
- Post Insurance Payments and Adjustments
- Record Payments in your Tracking System
- Follow Up on Unpaid Claims
- Generate Aging Reports
- Spot Most Common Errors
- Use the CDT Manual
"With the majority of dental offices being driven by insurance, accurate billing and coding is a powerful tool in maximizing practice profitability. A well trained dental biller is required to keep track of payments from insurance carriers, filing and submitting authorizations and claims, verifying eligibility, explaining treatment to patients, and collecting the correct co-payments."