Front Office Master's Program
Geared towards Dentists and Practice Administrators, this program is offered once a year, in Portland, Oregon. It is designed to help advance the leadership and organizational skills of each participant, while teaching techniques in enhancing practice productivity. Additionally, this course emphasizes increased case acceptance through medical insurance billing.
In this 3 day seminar, participants will learn the fundamentals of medical insurance billing in "Medical Insurance an Untapped Resource", how to hire the right team members and conduct productive staff meetings in "No Nonsense Leadership Techniques", and advanced front office systems in "Systems, Systems, Systems".
""I absolutely love and enjoyed the 3 day course. Becky exceeded my expectations giving us tons of useful information."
Janny Chingas July 26, 2017
No Nonsense Leadership Techniques
- Build a Superstar Team and Facilitate Goals
- Personality Profiles and their Impact on the Team
- Positive and Productive Staff Meetings, “It Takes a Village” more...
Medical Insurance an Untapped Resource
- Use of Code Books and Dental Procedures that can be Submitted to Medical Insurance
- Enhancing SOAP Notes and Documentation for Better Reimbursement
- Innovative Methods for Treatment Planning and Gathering Health Histories more...
Systems, Systems, Systems
- No Nonsense Formulas for Scheduling to Goal, & Verbiage to Enhance Patient Compliance
- Receiving Money, a Fun Function of the Front Office and Facts about Accounts Receivable
- Necessary Reports for Monitoring Practice Progress and Supervising Team Growth more...
First Team Member $1495 Additional Team Member $1295
To Register, Email Your Contact Information To