Dental Front Office Administrative Training
Academy of Dental Practice Careers is a Management Training Institution
Serving the Dental Community Since 1979
Courses at ADPC are designed specifically to develop the computer, communication, and organizational skills essential for a successful career in dental office administration.
Because of our vast network of experience, we know dentists are looking for a positive attitude along with knowledge of standard operating procedures. At ADPC, we integrate both key elements into the curriculum as essential parts of your training.
Here at ADPC, our goal is to provide a maximum amount of relevant, up to date information, in a minimum amount of time.
We Offer Instruction in Multiple Forms:
- We offer several online self-study, self-paced, courses including Dental Insurance Billing and Medical Dental Insurance Billing.
- Also available are recorded training webinars for insurance posting and adjustments, and Digital X-ray Attachments.
- We also offer live screen sharing computer training sessions for Dentrix, EagleSoft, SoftDent, or OpenDental.
- We offer several key courses that are most effective when taught in person. These classes are held at meeting rooms in Portland Oregon and San Diego California.
- Class sizes are limited to emphasize individual attention.
- These courses include the 2 Day Insurance Billing class, the 1day Medical Dental Insurance Billing Workshop, the 5 Day Administrative Certificate Program, and the 3 Day Front Office Master's Seminar.
In Office Training:
- We travel to your office to train you and your staff, utilizing your software and records. You create the agenda and we customize the curriculum to meet those needs. This could range from software training to Insurance Billing.
Personal Tutoring / Coaching:
- We can book an hourly session of person to person training using telephone or live computer screen sharing.